Effective Date: 12 July 2018
Thank you for visiting Michael Cuddy & Co (“Michael Cuddy & Co”, “MP Cuddy Ltd”, “we” or “us”) respects your privacy.
This website is operated by MP Cuddy Ltd an Irish limited company.
1. Type of Information We Collect
· Information you provide us with when you register an interest in our services (through this website or be contacting our office). For example your name, email address or phone number
· Your marketing preferences
· When you register for our services you provide information relating to the engagement. For example your name and business name
· Information from the use of our sites. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the our sites (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
2. How We Collect It
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two main ways:
· You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for our services). For example, you provide us with you name, phone number and email address when engaging our services. We also maintain your marketing preferences and the emails and other communications that you send us.
· We record some of it automatically when you use our sites (including with technologies like cookies). When you use our Services, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, what pages on our sites you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices. If you’ve given us permission through your device settings, we may collect your location information in our mobile apps.
3. How We Use It
We use your information in the following ways:
· Provision of services. To complete an engagement will need to use your personal data
· Communication with you. To complete an engagement or respond to a query we will use your data (e.g. phone number, email address) to contact you
· Customizing the Services. Provide you with customized services. For example, we use your location information to determine your language preferences or display accurate date and time information.
· Improving our Services. Analyse and learn about how the Services are accessed and used, evaluate and improve our Services and monitor and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We usually do this based on anonymous, pseudonymized or aggregated information which does not focus on you individually.
· Security. Ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
· Complying with law. Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
4. How we share your personal information
Your information will be transferred to third party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as providers of information technology, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services.
Your information is not shared with any third party, for any secondary or unrelated purposes, unless otherwise disclosed to you. If there is an instance where such information is sought to be shared, we will notify you in advance.
5. How we protect your data
We recognise that your information is important to you and we take appropriate measures to protect your information while it is in our care. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your information from unauthorised or unlawful disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction damage to such information.
6. How we retain your data
7. Your rights and choices
Individuals have certain rights over their information and controllers are responsible for fulfilling these rights. As outlined, in certain circumstances, we act as a controller of your information. We have therefore provided information below about the rights that individuals have and how to exercise them.
Access to information. We like to keep your information accurate and up to date. If you would like to access or update your information, or you would like details of the information which you have submitted to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we are informed that any information we hold is no longer accurate, we will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided.
Restriction, Rectification and Deletion. You can request that we restrict, rectify or limit our processing of your information by contacting us. You can also request that we delete your information.
Objection. If we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
If you no longer want to receive our marketing emails, you can always opt-out by contacting us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email which you have received.
Withdrawal of consent. Where we’ve asked for your consent to process your information, and you want to withdraw that consent, you can do so at any time. To withdraw consent to our processing of your information please email us at email@example.com.
In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities. Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
9. How to contact us
MP Cuddy Ltd
1 Fry Place